Eetkamerstoelen or dining room chairs are found in almost all homes. However, one really doesn’t pay attention to the various styles of eetkamerstoel which are available until and unless they need to buy these eetkamerstoelen kopen.
Here are the stoelen classified as per styles which were usually found in different periods of time or in certain centuries or based on the country of their origin:
- Windsor styles are those English styles which have stick legs and they have spindles which are in the seat. These come in variations including hoop back as well as bow back stoel
- Queen Anne type of chairs are those which are based on the 18th century kind of chairs and in these chairs the crest rail is at the top of the chair back and there is an urn splat which is the center back support.
- The Regency or empire style is known as Duncan Phyfe style and this has a scroll back and it has a squared top as well as the legs are saber.
- The midcentury style of these dining chairs are found in the chairs created in the middle of the 20th These were created for modern houses of that era and these have wishbone chairs as well as molded plastic eames as well as Ghost chairs and Tolix chairs just to name a few.
- The Chippendale dining chairs are British 18th century chairs and these have very elaborate splats and they could include ball and claw feet. These are highly in demand.
- There are ladder back chairs which are also known as shaker style chairs and these have slat backs. These kind of furniture is usually found in the countryside and these have seats which either are made of woven tape or even rush.